Friday, December 2, 2011

What Really Matters

I recently read through my blog posts on this site.

What a drag.

Apparently, the world as I see it must be one hell hole. I've called everyone idiots, whined about the rich, the unfair--especially economically. It just goes to show that I'm the most idiotic of them all (maybe).

It's not fair to judge people. I learned that the hard way today. And it's a lesson I never want to relearn.

What really matters is what kind of people are IN the world, and what they're willing to accept. I'm one of them, aren't I? Why should I be so hypocritical of others? It doesn't lead to good stuff.

....and then I remember (with a LARGE sigh)...

World. Run by idiots.

Countries. Full of idiots.

Viva la vida, right?

I'm one of them, aren't I? Even if I'm me, I still get a say on how this world gets to spin into insanity, right?

Right?

It's rambling moments like this, when I'm stressed and tired and can't even make a frickin' cohesive blog that I wonder why I'm even doing this. It's fun, yeah, but then I remember that NO ONE WILL EVER READ THIS. It's a grade in a book.

If that's my only motivation, then this blog will probably remain empty after this last post unless I get another assignment.

What a waste.

But we all waste, right? Even the big guys up top.

Which is what I guess this blog was all about in the first place. Wasting--idiocy--

Hold up. Just got my topic for my paper. Thank you, ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment