Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

My friend took me and two German exchange students to the mall before Black Friday so we could wait in line for hours. The two Germans were so excited, recording the whole thing (ESPECIALLY when everyone was let in) and snapping pictures of the "crazy Americans" running for "free stuff". They could barely keep up!!!

But when it was done, they told us it was a little bit much. Which was when I realized that money DID seem to rule my life!! I was so tempted to spend more than I did, and it took a lot of self-convincing not to. Yeah, I'll appreciate my batman jacket and video game, but that doesn't mean that in ten years when I can't use them any more that I'll still feel the same way.

It's the monetary poison!! I THOUGHT I WAS IMMUNE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment