Friday, November 18, 2011

Who Just Said What?

I'm dumb. Everyone is dumb in some way.

This opening of this blog is just dumb. But that doesn't mean I'm going to change it (thank laziness).

And THAT is what is really funny about this world. We can see the stupidity but we don't have the brains to change it--we can see the ignorance but we just can't get around to solving it.

Take me, for example. I've turned in half-brained essays and worksheets all of highschool without bothering to try. It's just something I needed to get done. Or I've noticed someone strangely depressed, or hurt, or bullied, and held a blank gaze. Nothing. I chose to do nothing.

We don't really care who just said what. We really don't understand the world at all.

Because we're dumb.

Dumb blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment