Sunday, February 12, 2012

Playlist

*Scrolling through iPod. Hmmmm....what to listen to....*

1. I'll Make a Man out of You
Really...? I guess. I think back to when I put this song on my music player....when I was watching the Screen. It was full of the same really....nothing really struck my interest. I remember all the letters, all the notices The Boy came with from people eager to hear from me, and then watching as some people didn't even care. To everyone, I knew the change couldn't come from me--they can't wait for ever. I'll come to them when they change, and are ready--they have to be a man first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&list=FLzd-1LUEpjPZCcbDuFIiKww&index=16&feature=plpp_video

2. Alice of Human Sacrifice
There's no unique individuals, I think as I look at this song. It's not really my taste, but when I came across it....recognized what the song was saying...I could see it. Every face that had ever flashed across the screen was now dripping blood in the song, ruined by their own insanities. They were waiting for something good from their dreams, and I remember...I remember....they were waiting for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6MltGHO-lE&feature=BFa&list=FLzd-1LUEpjPZCcbDuFIiKww&lf=plpp_video

3. Can't I Even Dream?
Another one....right after the last?! All this Japanese makes me smile...and makes me remember what the lyrics mean. Lately, I've been feeling a bit down from watching the Screen all the time. I remember, once, I stopped on a station, I don't remember why, but this song was playing. And strangely, I felt like it was crying to me. So much I want to reach out to them, but I cannot unless they reach for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GR5WV87tsk&feature=BFa&list=FLzd-1LUEpjPZCcbDuFIiKww&lf=plpp_video

4. Rolling Girl
This one is rather new. The Boy came in yesterday, news of Vladimir's displeasure at my non-arrival. I briefly passed his channel, and remembered this song I'd heard what seems to be eons ago. Those two under that tree...I send the boy often to see them, and am always surprised they are waiting. But I need to see how long they will wait....how long they will let me say, "one more time".
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuMg4ngtx3o&feature=BFa&list=FLzd-1LUEpjPZCcbDuFIiKww&lf=plpp_video

5.  Trisha's Lullaby
When the Screen is too loud, I can feel my anger roil....my blood burns, and almost want to scream when the noise grows almost beyond what I can control. And then, the Screen seems to be shrieking at my anger....the Boy will walk in, hand me my iPod, and play this song. It's not just the lyrics that calm me, reminding me of my love for those waiting, but it's the melody itself, proving to me the beauty in the world. To this song, I can feel like there's hope for all waiting.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kwie-gs2o&feature=BFa&list=FLzd-1LUEpjPZCcbDuFIiKww&lf=plpp_video

6. Needing/Getting
Often, people are morons. It's probably the Screen's fault. It feels like Godot must wait for them. I send them signs....I send them the Boy to tell them....but they never see it. Aggravation. So although this song may be some romantic crap someone on the Screen wrote up, I oddly connect to it.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbOFk7H6c&list=FLzd-1LUEpjPZCcbDuFIiKww&index=8&feature=plpp_video

No comments:

Post a Comment