Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reflection of Action 1: Before Act 1

The Screen is like this.

I sigh, lean back, pop a couple candies in my mouth. The Boy is sitting crosslegged next to me.

"What's wrong with the screen, sir?" He asks, almost inaudibly.

I offer him some candies and he takes a couple carefully from my wide palm.

"It happens often when someone is by the tree."

"Oh, now I remember! The tree that marks....."

"Yes."

The Screen soon rights itself, and I return to browsing through the stations.

"Did they leave?" The Boy inquires.

"Well, no." I muse. "They just....aren't ready yet. The Screen almost thought they were."

I've been watching those two very closely lately. They have a pattern of returning every day, according to the Boy. And the Boy never remembers them. Something about them.....

I suppose we'll see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment