Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reflection of Action 5: After Act 2

"Will they be there tomorrow?"

"It's up to them, Boy."

"If they are...I expect you won't come, all the same."

"Yes. But they're almost ready."

"You will go?"

"No, but I would send my son. Then will they be led to me."

"Your son?"

"He will emerge, pull out the Noise, and lead them through the aching darkness...here."

"Do you think Vladimir and E....E....the other one will wait that long?"

"They know nothing else. They need our light. Our truth. I know they will wait until the skin peels off their bones and they are staring up at the empty sky with an equally empty skull."

"..."

"One needs to be thrown the the lowest of low before I can raise them higher."

"Yes, sir."

"Meanwhile they will wait."

"Wait for you....Godot."

No comments:

Post a Comment